Wednesday 5 December 2007

Ow. Be gentle.

I've been working out every day for a week. As you can guess my pant shocker was a good motivation to lose the weight! This new exercise plan has been fantastic. It's hard on me but for 45 minutes a day I'm doing something positive for myself and I'm finding it strangely relaxing to be working out like this again. Its been a very long time since I have. The only problem is I haven't been able to ride my bike far since I started. It's really taking it out of me. Hey, this can only be a good sign can't it? If you check out my stats I think you'll get as big a surprise as I did!

On other topics I've got dinner plans tonight with Tom & Becky. I haven't seen Becky in forever and I'm looking forward to catching up with them both. We've got a bit of a drive to get to the restaurant but I ate there a few years ago and if it is as good as I remember then it'll be well worth the trek.

Work is beginning to get hectic. The closer we get to the christmas break the closer the boss gets to a meltdown (JUUUUUST kidding Bill). Seriously though, the two week break will be good for everyone in the office. I've had an invite to go skiing up at Whistler for Christmas but I haven't been on two planks in years and I don't heal as fast as I used to. We'll see. It could still be fun!

Will write again soon. Who'd have thought I'd enjoy this?

Current Stats
Height - 6'
Weight - 267 pounds
chest - 46"
Waist - 39"

No comments: