Monday 17 December 2007

Time to breathe

I never thought I'd end up being so happy to update this thing, especially as often as I have been! I don't know if it's because of work and my needing to let of a little steam, or just because it's quite cathartic. Whatever it is, I'm quite into it. Oh, and my exercise!

This week I've pushed my workouts up to a full hour a day. The guide says I can do 45 minutes 3 days a week but I'm loving the new look I've got! It's been years since I was this trim, and I've really only just started out with this!

Oh, and I've had a few people ask me what I'm using to get these results. Follow the link below:

www.turbulencetraining.com

And yes, I'd recommend this to anyone!

Work is steadily getting calmer. Everyone seems to have caught up with everything they have to do before the break and we've now got 4 guys out of the office on extended vacations. Will has already headed up to Whistler (I'm meant to be going skiing with him & his friends over Christmas) and Daves family have swarmed in from all over the country. Fun for all!

Time to get back to it. Until next time!

Current stats

Weight - 254 pounds
Chest - 45"
Waist - 36" !!!

(my jeans no longer fit - even when I do my belt right up! I'm loving this and so is Sandy!)

No comments: