Saturday 29 December 2007

Off piste

Yesterday was insane! We left the hotel just after 7am as we'd planned and headed up the mountain. On the way to the lift we ran into Carl (the guy I mention in my last post) who managed to talk us into some off piste boarding. I guess it's worth making the most of some ones knowledge when you're in a place like this.

To be perfectly honest I can't really remember that much of the run down. I was scared almost stupid a couple of times. It took us 45 minutes to hike to the start of our run and all the way down I had in the back of my mind how long it would take help to reach us if something went wrong... 

The good news is that we all made it down in one piece. My knees are feeling it today though! I don't think we'll be going off like that again on this trip. Maybe next time... or not...

No change to my weight to report but then it has only been 24 hours since my last post. I've been ranting about Turbulence Training to anyone that'll listen and even managed to tell a couple of people about it at the bar last night and I know a couple of my friends have signed up already. If any of you are having a hard time dropping weight (like I used to!) then I'd advise giving it a go. It'll be a bit of a shock just what your body can do! If you're interested - click www.turbulencetraining.com

Time for breakfast! We're having a later start today so I've got my eye on the lumberjack breakfast at the place across the street... Hmmm...  pancakes & bacon!

Until next time!

No comments: