Thursday 20 December 2007

Big day is almost here

It's almost upon us! I'm pleased to report I've finished all my present shopping (still waiting for a couple of things from Amazon.com but Firebox.com have been AWESOME!!!)

I've cut back a little on the exercise this past week. I've lost a good amount of weight since I started and I'm in great condition for the Holidays coming up. When I say I've cut back, I'm down to the 3 days a week instead of 5 but I'm still doing the hour a day. I surprised myself out on the bike yesterday and I put it all down to the loss of weight. Loving it, and long may it continue!

We're heading out for drinks after work this evening, everyone is coming and it'll be great to catch up with everyone before Christmas. I hope whatever you're up to it's with people that matter and you have a great time. I'll write again soon!

Current stats 

Weight - 250 pounds
Chest - 45"
Waist - 35.25"


No comments: