Sunday 18 November 2007

First Post!

A good friend of mine (thanks, Tom) has been nagging me for a long time now to get a blog online so I figured while I was off work I'd get this up and running and see what all the fuss is about.

I never even used to keep a diary so I don't know how often I'll be making use of this thing. But, if it keeps Tom and others happy then it can't be a bad thing. Ok. Promise to myself time: I WILL UPDATE THIS AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH!

Probably.

If you read my blurb ( ^ up there ^ ) you'll now know I live in the FAR north of Washington state in a town called Malo, (we're closer to Canada than we are to Seattle). I'm 47 and have been in the area my whole life. And to be honest, there isn't much to do here. I'm an occasional Mountain Biker but if you want big town thrills (or even good coffee) this isn't the place you'll find it.

Hopefully this blog will give you all an idea of what is going on up here and what I'm up to. My plan for the coming year is to shape up, get fitter and travel more. So I guess it's plans more than plan but you know what I mean.

Thats more than enough for my first ever post so until next time (whenever that may be!) take care, have fun and stay safe!

No comments: